The Mexican Foreign Exchange Committee (MFXC) is a representative forum that includes market professionals involved in the wholesale domestic foreign exchange market. The Committee has the purpose of promoting the integrity and sound functioning of the FX Market in accordance with the global principles of internationally accepted best practices.
For all legal purposes, the next terms should be understood as:
- “Bank of Mexico”: Banco de México.
- “Website”, “site” or “webpage”: website known as the Mexican Foreign Exchange Committee, with URL http://cmcm.banxico.org.mx.
- “User”: any person who makes use of the website.
- The Federal Copyright Law protects the content of this website. Bank of Mexico has always given the utmost importance to the publication of information that helps decision-making and allows the public to evaluate the execution of its policies. This is the purpose of this website. Bank of Mexico hereby authorizes the public to use and reproduce the information contained herein. However, users of this information must clearly state the source thereof and include a reference to Bank of Mexico's URL address to enable third parties to verify the information's accuracy. In addition, the Industrial Property Law protects all trademarks, names and commercial notices, as well as distinctive signs and others that appear on this website. Bank of Mexico does not authorize its use and does not grant, transmit or give any right over them. The user accepts to use this website and the information contained in it under his own responsibility.
- Although the content of this website is loaded in good faith and with the greatest possible diligence and opportunity, discrepancies and/or errors could eventually arise. Bank of Mexico assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, veracity, timeliness and reliability of the content of this website, or the use or dissemination of the content by third parties. In that sense, the user becomes aware and expressly accepts, with his sole permanence on the site, and/or access, and/or use of the information contained on the website, that Bank of Mexico is not responsible nor assumes any obligation for losses, damages, expenses or any other hazard that may have the origin or cause of such discrepancies or errors due to access or use of the information contained in the website.
- At the same time, the user releases Bank of Mexico and the members of the Committee from any liability for damages or impairments of any kind. Whether direct, indirect, anticipated and unforeseen, present or future, that the user may experience using the site, the information and the services that are contained in it or its inability to use them, even when Bank of Mexico has been informed about the possibility of such damages. Likewise, Bank of Mexico does not assume any responsibility for the illegal access or improper use of the site and loss of the information derived from it. Therefore, before proceeding to the use of the information contained in it, in any type of acts, contracts, business and operations, and knowing that third parties outside Bank of Mexico may provide information, the user must check with the official sources cited, and compare it with other publications issued by Bank of Mexico or third parties. The user is aware and accepts that Bank of Mexico does not assume any responsibility for such discrepancies.
- In addition, Bank of Mexico is not responsible for the incompatibility of the website with other sites, services, software, hardware, or any delay or failure that may occur when initiating, or carrying out any transmission of the information. Likewise, Bank of Mexico is not liable or obligated under any circumstances for the content of other sites that may be linked to Bank of Mexico's website.
- By using this website, the user agree that he/she will not infringe or in any way violate the website’s security, nor will access or use the information, system or network connected to any computer server of Bank of Mexico.
- In the event that Bank of Mexico identifies any irregular or anomalous behavior in this website, Bank of Mexico can limit or block access to the website from those locations. Bank of Mexico does not authorize the use of this website to facilitate the violation of any regulation or for any illegal purpose.
- Bank of Mexico does not grant, consent, sponsor nor authorize the commercialization, distribution or transmission on its own of statistical and economic data.
- This website may contain information from other sources. Reproduction of third-party information requires written consent of these parties.
- Bank of Mexico may modify at any moment, and without previous notice, the characteristics of the “cookies” that are used to identify and keep available relevant data.
- In case of any legal process that arises from the use of this website or its contents, the user will only comply with federal legislation and with the Federal Courts of Mexico City, wavering the right to comply with any other legislation.
- Bank of Mexico reserves its right to modify, add, limit or discontinue the format, presentation and/or contents of this website. Additionally, Bank of Mexico may deny access to the website to any user, company or organization if it considers that they contravene the provisions that rule the website.